@TheCastle in Ybor City, FL
Photo by The Drunk Camera Guy
- Rockin Out With Our Cookout: The OMGWTFBBQ and Rock Band Session. Otherwise known as “Eat Your Heart Out Adam Lambert”.
- Brazilian Steakhouses and Ethiopian Food. You can eat with your hands!!!
- The Castle’s 19th Anniversary Party. I was so happy to have a dance floor and amazing bartenders. I just might have danced to Madonna next to Peter Pan that night.
- Fleamarket Car Shows with Fleamarket Elvis Impersonators.
- Zombie Mall Trips with my best friend Michelle. (Completely dead mall, people watching galore!)
- Getting rid of my mullet! Still looking for a salon in Greenville!
- Thrift Store Adventures! I scored an amazing bunch of designer clothes on this trip for under $25! No store beats the Salvation Army in Holiday, FL!
Here’s some of my photo albums from the trip….
- Floriduh Volume One
- Floriduh Volume Two
- Floriduh Volume Three
- The Castle Anniversary Party by The Drunk Camera Guy
- The House of Destructo (Our house is a museum!)
It was an amazing time to reconnect with old friends and to tie up tons of loose ends that I left. I didn’t get to see everyone that I would have liked to have saw, but know I will be back soon enough! Planning on an October visit to attend the Spooky Empire Horror Convention in Orlando with Mr. Destructo and Cpt. Spauldad (It’s a family tradition now). I love my new life here in Greenville, but a part of me will always be in the swamp.
I Will Survive,